Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm Back! & Client Album

HI everyone! Just got back from my loooong trip to San Francisco. I had such a good time. Imma keep things short for now. I just wanted to drop in and say hi and show you the album that was waiting for me when I got back! I seriously LOOOVE when I come home to yummy mail.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The first look. I love this spread. :)
Photobucket

This is probably one of my favorite spreads in the album.
Photobucket

The last page.
Photobucket

As you can see, I love to keep my albums clean and simple. :) I CAN'T WAIT for Meejee & Jacob to get their hands on this beauty.

And stay tuned because I have LOTS AND LOTS of images from San Francisco. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this preview of your album!! Can't wait to see it in person!! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the clean and simple too!!! It really allows the images of the lovely couple to shine through! Meejee and Jacob look so happy! Any couple would love to have such images of their wedding day! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete