Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sneak Peek!

Below is a sneak peek of the family session from today. Isn't he adorable? Look at how tiny he is. I love how he's grabbing his dad's finger.
Photobucket

And here's another piece of eye candy from this workshop I attended.
Photobucket

I'm flying to SF tomorrow so I should be packing right now. I wish I was the kind of person that could just go everywhere and anywhere and pack light. But I'm the kind of person that brings my whole room when I go somewhere. I swear I'll bring 7 pairs of socks for a trip even though I'll be wearing flip-flops the whole time.

6 comments:

  1. HK camera....SOOOOO CUTE!!! I'm so not into the HK craze but I feel like i'm getting more and more girly and like those things after I got married!! love how the borders of the pic has hello kitty all over it! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I love the HK camera! Don't let Noni's Sister Esther see it. She'll nab it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. don't forget we going to dinner when u come back and begas too babe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh so much yummy goodness in this post! i LOVE HK and it's not a "craze" for the OG people who have/love HK stuff before her late 90s plastic surgery makeover.

    happy early anniversary!

    those two sneak-a-peek shots are too fabulous for you to just leave us hanging like this... are you posting while in sf?

    dude. you two SO look alike!

    ReplyDelete