Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Night, Movie Night!

'Time to kick off your shoes and relax your feet, party on down to the Xscape beat, just kick it... just kick it.' Anyone know what song I just sang? :)

I watched District 9 over the week and was very pleasantly surprised. With all the crap movies out there, it was such a breath of fresh air. I really really wanted to watch The Hurt Locker, but majority won. At first, I didn't really understand how a movie about aliens in Africa would be a worth watching. But I totally loved it. I also want to watch G.I. Joe just to support Lee Byung Hun. :) But have been told to save my money. Any thoughts?

Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend with your loved ones. And to hold you off until my next post, here's a little scooby snack for you. :)

E-session #2 in SF.
Photobucket

E-session #3 in SF.
Photobucket

Portrait session.
Photobucket

Indian wedding in Long Beach!
Photobucket

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. oooh! i always love indian weddings and the colors and all the costumes! so excited to see the entire wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. more scooby snacks, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi connie! it's esther, richie's friend. again, i stumbled upon your blog thru nancy's fb pix. man i wish i had known about you a couple years earlier! cant wait to see more of your sf sessions.

    ReplyDelete