Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday's Time

i was so sick this weekend. i couldn't even work on saturday. i had a fever, chills, body aches and felt so nauseated. i stayed in bed for 2 whole days. i tried watching Eagle Eye on Friday, but had to leave during the movie because i felt that sick. BUT I am feeling much better. I'm glad my body has recovered and is back to normal again.

When i lived in la, the only time i liked it was on a sunday. i loved how serene, tranquil and quiet it was. i didn't hear any honking, any yelling and barely any sirens. I loved how the streets were deserted. And I loved how you can just FEEL that it was a Sunday. no one was in a rush and everyone was trying to enjoy their last day of relaxtion before monday's morning. and i think people were even nicer on sundays.

why am i talking about this? it's cuz i miss LA. only on sundays though. :)

so everyone, have an awesome and relaxing Sunday. And the next time you check, i will have posted my session with these 2 adorable little ankle biters.

3 comments:

  1. sorry to hear that you have been so sick, connie! this picture is so cute - can't wait see more and for you to be feeling 100% again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooooo cute~~
    can you take a pic of me like that too ~~

    all cute and sweet~ hahaha
    yeah right i'm too old to look cute
    hehehehe

    but for reals ~~sooooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey connie! Its your old roomie. I'm engaged and getting married this december 27th! Do you work for harvard photography? My fiance, Paul and I are thinking of going to a consultation next week. If you're working there, I'd love to see you! email me at eunicejinhur@yahoo.com. I tried emailing you but your yahoo account doesnt work.

    ReplyDelete