Friday, September 5, 2008

Diamond Bar Wedding Photography

Here are a few images from the wedding I shot as a 2nd on August 30th. :)


Isn't he cute?
The ceremony was at St. Denis Catholic Church. The church was so pretty inside. Very dark, but pretty.


First Kiss.



My favorite shot.




Wow. They had 2 maid of honors, 10 bridesmaids, 3 jr bridesmaids, 2 best mans and 10 groomsmen. That's a lot of people! But it guarantees FUN!


I LOVE detail shots.

This is the groom's sister crying and laughing after giving an emotional speech. What I love is that her tears and laughter both stem from happiness.
Congratulations you guys!

2 comments:

  1. As always... SPANKIN!!!
    or Well Done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love their cake!! Aww the pictures make me want to get married now = )

    ReplyDelete