Friday, September 12, 2008

Rancho Palos Verdes Wedding Photography

On 09/07/2008, I 2nd shot a wedding at Wayfarer's Chapel in Rancho Palos Verdes. I just have to say, it is gorgeous there. And the reception was held at La Palapa Del Mar in Long Beach.

Bridesmaid's bouquet

These guys were so much fun. They made it real easy for me to shoot. They were so outgoing and nice.

Best man and groom.
A little moment between father and son.
The boys right before the ceremony.
The beautiful bride and her uncle.




This is right outside the chapel's doors.
And after the ceremony, we shot romantics at the Trump National Golf Course.

I love her bouquet.

The next 3 shots are my favorite. How cute is the bride? Love how she's checking out her ring. :) I think at this moment, she took a step back from all the noise and photography and realized that she was actually married.
And after she looks at her ring, she looks at her husband's ring.
This is my favorite shot from the day. I love the way she's touching his ring. She looks so vulnerable and real.








Wish you guys nothing but the best!

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY like how these pictures were shot! A lot of action!

    ReplyDelete