Wednesday, September 24, 2008

100?!?!

I don't know 100 people. but my counter on my blog tells me otherwise. i wanted to wait to say something on this blog when the # hit 100, but i had NO idea it would come this fast. SO!!! to the silent blog readers out there!!!! THANK YOU!!! but show some LOVE! that's the only way I know who reads my blog. and that is also the only way I can THANK YOU! and much thanks and love to my family and friends that read my blog too. but i understand. i am a silent blog stalker too. LoL.

Once again! Thank you for making my day and bringing that counter to 100! It really makes me happy to know that I am not talking to myself. :)

6 comments:

  1. congrats on the 100 unique hits babe!! now for the 1000 hit!!
    i need to setup adsense for you so you can make some dough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats yo!!Your pictures look awesome. Photography is not an easy thing to do, and you do it well. Keep up the great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! your blog is one of my daily fixes. haha. I love when you post new eye candy! keep 'em coming cuz your counter will be in the 4-5 digits soon! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos are beautiful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete