Thursday, September 3, 2009

Long Beach Wedding Photography part 2

Are you guys ready for part 2? :) If you didn't get a chance, click here to see part 1 of the Indian wedding I got to 2nd shoot at the Long Beach Japanese Garden.

Love these pics of the bride's mom.
Photobucket

Part of the ceremony before the bride is present.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The lovely bride carried in by the groomsmen.
Photobucket

I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this image.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's the ceremony with both the bride & groom.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one of my fav shots.
Photobucket

Best man giving the rings to the groom.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Exchanging of rings.
Photobucket

I love the little moment between them here.
Photobucket

Another favorite. I like how the fire is casting a warm glow around them.
Photobucket

Beautiful venue.
Photobucket

Photobucket

These last two are my fav shots from the ceremony. The bride looks absolutely stunning. And it makes me happy to see her between her new husband and her father.
Photobucket

Photobucket





DAY 2 at the Long Beach Hilton. LoL. The bride's mom was all giddy after I told the dad to give her a little kiss on the cheek. So cute.
Photobucket

Some detail shots.
Photobucket

Grand entrance. Don't they look like celebrities?
Photobucket

One of the dance performances for the reception. :) I LOVED it. Like really really loved it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another awesome performance.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The newlyweds performed a choreographed dance as well.
Photobucket

LoooOoo-ve the last 2 dancing pictures.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Thursday everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. Connie, I'm sure you hear this from everyone and their mother, but I seriously am blown away by all of the gorgeous pictures you take! Your blog is one of the few I visit on a regular basis. Thank you for sharing your work with us!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of it....you must've had a feel day with the lighting and all the bright colors! she is STUNNING..look at her amazing eyes...WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't keep saying how i love this wedding! encouragement from me will be never ending! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie, so glad I met you today!!! I'm in LOVE with this wedding!!!!! Great job and I'll be sure to post this wedding on my blog soon~
    We'll see each other again, right? :)

    ReplyDelete