Thursday, June 25, 2009

Malibu Wedding Photography

Here are some of my fave images from a wedding I got to 2nd shoot on Saturday at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu. I took care of the guys while the lead spent time with the bride before the ceremony. I gotta say, these guys were seriously awesome. I had such a blast hanging out with them. They were so chill and made my job super easy. :p

The Groom.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The guys were really into 'Reservoir Dogs' and requested a few photos. I really like how they turned out.
Photobucket

Photobucket

So one of the groomsmen wanted a picture where they're all walking and he 'trips' himself. HAHAHHAHAHHA. this cracks me up.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Is it weird that I really really really like this one? Cute duckies.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The gorgeous bride!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

First kiss as husband and wife. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

While the couple and bridal party were off taking pictures, I was in charge of the details. I LOVE being on detail patrol.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can totally see the groom getting ready to cake his new wifey. Love this image. Not because she's going to get caked, but because it shows they have a fun relationship.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And I leave you with the boys having fun playing tetherball.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the shot of the bride sitting back while the groom is holding her garter..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite shot is the bw of the groomsmen where you shot them from the low perspective. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete