Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hailey's First Birthday

For Hailey's first birthday, Jen wanted to have a few pictures taken of Hailey and Sydney. So we met at a park in Laguna Niguel and did our thing.

Jen had already told me she was dressing the girls in matching tutus. How much cuter can you get? She also brought lollipops and I thought bringing a cupcake with a big '1' candle would be a nice touch as well.

These girls are seriously way too cute and yummy. I wanted to eat them up!

Photobucket

look at their little tutus. eeeeek. i just want to squeeze them. and it's so funny how hailey kept grabbing the lollipops. she knows she wants it. she knows it's something she'll like, but not quite sure what it's for. lol. so she sticks it on her head. hahahahhahaha. ADORABLE!!!
Photobucket

hahahhha.
Photobucket

Photobucket

OMG. So cute. LOOK at how her mouth curls around the stick. I wonder what she thinks the lollipop is...
Photobucket

Happy Birthday!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

lol. i can't get over this picture. her look is priceless.
Photobucket

no wait. this is priceless.
Photobucket

no. i'm sorry. this is. they're ALL priceless.
Photobucket

the lovely Sydney.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHAHHAHAA. I love my job.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this image because the kids just don't care. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





And the next day, I met the Lim's at Maggiano's For Hailey's Dohl.

Photobucket

Yum. Chah meh. So I googled what you call a chah meh in english and it's called chate melons. I had NO idea.
Photobucket

Hailey's gold ring. I wonder where mine went.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

hot mama and baby! ;)
Photobucket

This picture is really sweet. That's Hailey's dad with the 'microphone' saying a little prayer for Hailey.
Photobucket

LOLOL. where's the high-high-chair when you need it?
Photobucket

Photobucket

And the dohljabi! Simply put, you place objects in front of the child and see which one he/she grabs. The objects symbolize different things and depending on what the child picks, 'determines' the child's future. (ex. money= rich, golf ball= hailey's dad can retire while hailey becomes a pro golfer... lol)

So what do you think Hailey grabbed???

LOLOLOL. Look how happy grandma is when Hailey picks up the Benji.

Photobucket

Happy birthday sweet, sweet Hailey. :) I hope your future is filled with love, happiness and health.
Photobucket




Looking at the dohl images made want to look for my album and dig up some of my old pictures. lol. Here I am at my dohl. I wish I knew who took this picture, but it was probably my dad. Don't you just love tradition?

Photobucket

Click here for the SLIDESHOW.

5 comments:

  1. wow nice job like for the millionth time.. seriously good stuff babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos, connie! i know its a BIT early, but you'd better be around for my daughter's dohl, k?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! these are so awesome! i love the colors and wish i could just *squeeze* the two of them!! can they be any cuter?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. connie, you did an AWESOME job...everyone is asking me who took the photos! wooohoo..more future clients. ;)

    ReplyDelete