Monday, October 19, 2009

Sneak Peek!

I know this is totally random, but one thing I love about winter is that I get to wear my favorite perfume. I absolutely LOVE the smell of Burberry. I discovered the perfume a few years back when I was looking for Burberry Weekend. I bought Burberry on accident and hated the smell. I know hate is a strong word, but I hated it. Fast forward a few months and I suddenly fell in love with the fragrance. I don't know when or how exactly it happened, but it was all I wore. It's very warm, musky and vanilla-y (completely opposite of what I like) and it reminds me of fall and winter. MmmMMm.



All right. On to the real reason for the post. Here's a sneak peek at a sister/senior session I did over the weekend. Sisters are the best, aren't they? :)



Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I totally remember you liking Burberry Weekend perfume. I vaguely remember us shopping..and you were looking for that scent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jen! that was sooo long ago! my cousin in korea gave me a sample of it and then when i came back to the states, i was looking everywhere for it! i totally forgot the name and lost the sample, but i remembered the scent. and then in high school, my boss wore the same perfume so i asked her what it was and it turned out to be burberry! funny how you can remember a scent and how it brings back memories! just like pictures! lol.

    ReplyDelete