Monday, March 29, 2010

Nancy M Chung :: Fullerton |portrait|

Raise your hand if you watched Hercules, Xena and... wait for it... Vanishing Son??!?!!!! That's right. Dont' act like you didn't watch it. Vanishing Son. Russell Wong. And all those round house kicks. Ahhhh. That pretty much sums up my childhood. And don't forget Hunter. Did you guys watch that? My sister is down from San Francisco visiting and she was wearing a Xena shirt and it just brought back an avalanche of memories. Next time you see me, ask me to imitate Xena (if you're brave enough to hear me do it). :p

My lovely baby sis.
Photobucket

I think I love this picture more than Russell Wong back in his Vanishing Son days. My sister is so beautiful inside and out.
Photobucket

Isn't the light just lovely? :)
Photobucket

I heart this picture.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I almost fell down laughing when I saw her wear this shirt. Good stuff. The Chung's sure are Warriors. And princesses.
Photobucket

:)
Photobucket

I know I keep saying this, but my sister is seriously adorable. I may be biased but my opinion is really the only one that matters. LoL. Jk.
Photobucket

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. awww love the sisterly love! makes me wish i had a sister now hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful! both nancy and your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi connie! great meeting you at connie's birthday :) i'll be blog stalking you now, so be prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone! :)
    @shirley it was great meeting you too! haha. yay! stalk away! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sister is cute! i LOVE your pictures!;]

    ReplyDelete