Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Let's Talk About...

Sofia Vergara. Need I say more? That woman is freaking beautiful. I recently started watching Modern Family a couple weeks ago and seriously can't get enough of her. AND her accent! I LOVE it!!! Not only is she gorgeous, she's hella witty and sharp. Never misses a beat. My kind of gal. (Google some of her interviews. Hilarious.) Yeah... I'm so in love with her I had to blog it. :p The Office!!!! I know. I know. I'm like 20 years late, but omg. That show seriously cracks me up. I don't know why it took me so long to get into it. And speaking of getting into... What is up with LOST? That show is way beyond being lost. I can't believe some of the stuff these writers are coming up with.

Thanks for listening. :) And since a picture makes a post 100x's better, here's a sneak peek at an engagement session I'm currently working on. One of my fav couples ever! So stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. the office, now...seriously?! and i thought i was late in watching it! i totally jive w/ people who love the office <3!

    ReplyDelete