I was tagged on fb to write a note with 25 random things or facts about myself. But I thought I'd just write it on my blog. Since I'm turning 26 this month, booooooo, what better time to write 25 random things about myself when I am still 25. :)
1.As you can tell, I haven't embraced aging. lol.
2. I LOVE my family like no other. I love my sister. I love my mom. I miss my dad.
3. I LOVE. Like really LOVE romantic comedies. I love watching movies in general, but romantic comedies are the best. I think I spend too much money on movies and late fees.
4. I sometimes watch scary movies ONLY in the day time. But at night, I regret it because I can't take a shower and I have to wash my face with my eyes open.
5. I drink soda like water. I know. So bad.
6. I finally found what I LOVE to do.
7. I LOVE the sun. The warmth. The brightness. I get cranky when I don't have my weekly dose of sun at Starbucks. Okay. That's an understatement. I live at Starbucks. *** My favorite time to watch a movie is in the afternoon. The sun is still out when the movie's over.
8. I drive a Mustang convertible and I can't see myself driving anything else.
9. I'm a romantic in theory.
10. I smell my laundry EVERY time. It's not even a conscious effort. Every time I pull my laundry out of the dryer, I bury my face in the warmth of it all. And then 3 or 4 more times while I'm folding.
11. When I have a craving, and I don't satisfy it, I will think about it for daaayyys. And I will talk about it for daaaayyyys. And make you annoyed with me for daaaayyys. LoL.
12. I'm a major cry baby. movies, weddings, love, life... anything in that category will get the tears rollin'.
13. I love sticking my head out the window. haha.
14. I love watching American Idol and America's Next Top Model.
15. If we played the friends trivia game, I'd whoop your a$$.
16. I am passoy queen. Or Big 2. Call it whatever. I'll still win. ;p
17. I live to eat. If you hang out with me, you'll probably gain at least 5 pounds during the first couple of days.
18. I love to laugh. Laugh to the point where I have to pee.
19. My list is: 1. Robert Downey Jr.
2. Gerard Butler
3. Daniel Craig
20. I can swim for hours. I pretend to be a dolphin or mermaid and just roam around the bottom of the pool. And I love to canon ball and dive into the pool.
21. I seriously love being behind the camera. It makes me so happy.
22. There is NOTHING like the support of your family and friends.
23. When I was a kid, I used to sit right in front of the TV and press books right up against my nose because I wanted glasses. But now, I am soooooo grateful I never had to get glasses.
24. Our summers during elementary school was the best! We would play speed (card came), watch Small Wonder and swim all day.
25. Sometimes, I sing. I sing at the TOP of my lungs and with my whole heart even though I'm completely tone-deaf.
Have a great week!