Thursday, August 21, 2008

Beverly Hills Wedding Photography

On Saturday, I 2nd shot a wedding at the Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills. Honestly, the bride and groom are the sweetest, most sincere people I've ever met. They really are a great couple. With his sense of humor and her sweet nature, no wonder they fell in love. And anyone who spends a minute with these two would agree with me.

I wish them nothing but the best.

bridesmaids waiting for the ceremony to start.

it's so cute how the bride would wave to the camera. and after i took the shot, she would walk by and say "thank you". i thought that was seriously sweet.
8 bridesmaids!
seriously. such a sweet person.
a real moment between jill and her sister.


i just have one word: HEARTBREAKER!!!






:)

exchanging vows






my favorite shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment