Friday, May 21, 2010

Hai & Van :: USC Grads

Hai & Van are the sweetest and most adorable couple ever. When they emailed me about shooting around USC for their grad pics, I was all on board. They walked last Friday so the day before, we met up on campus and did our thing. I'm also shooting their tea ceremony this Sunday so stay tuned for that post! :)

hai van usc

hai van usc

Love this shot of Van.

hai van usc

Aren't they adorable?

hai van usc

hai van usc

hai van usc

Van actually got accepted to USC's Pharm School so I think this picture is very fitting. Congrats Van! I'll be coming to you for the good stuff. ;)

hai van usc

hai van usc

hai van usc

Towards the end of our shoot, Van's brother joined in on the fun. :)

hai van usc

hai van usc

hai van usc

hai van usc

Congrats you guys! And see you Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment