Monday, November 23, 2009

My first car

Just wanted to give a little tribute to my first car. 10 years of memories in this car. A '99 Ford Convertible Mustang. Ahhhh. I LOVE Mustangs. If I could, I would have bought the new GT but being the gas guzzler it is, I don't think that would have been a good idea. :) But I seriously can't wait to get a vintage mustang some day. How awesome would that be?





I find it very comforting that i'm selling the car at 143K miles. It's as if the car is saying goodbye and i love you to me as well. I sound crazy, right? But I swear I have my reasons. Lol.




:) love you dad.

2 comments:

  1. I see your Dad in it, too. All that's missing is the top should be down and a sharp-looking hat. Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very true! :) nobody could pull off a fedora like my dad. XoXo julia! miss you!

    ReplyDelete