Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hump Day +1

wow. is it just me, or did october just creep up on us? how is everybody?! hope everyone's week is going by as smoothly as possible. :) i got a few complaints about not having a new post up. ok, fine. just one. lol. but it felt very nice.

so! let me introduce you to tammy, desi and (soooooo cute) riley. two sundays ago, we met everyone at wahoo's in downtown fullerton. (their steak enchiladas w/ green sauce is the bomb!)
and after everyone got nice & full, we roamed around dt fullerton. you know, i've lived in fullerton for 10 years and it was actually my first time roaming around this awesome place. i know. i know. shame on me.

it took me awhile to choose the 'sneak peek' picture, but i decided on these two. hahahaha. the first one only because it looks like riley is giving the finger to his parents and because it made me laugh out loud. lol. seriously love this picture.
the first person to tell me what riley's drinking gets a free starbucks drink on me! hint: the only thing i get at starbucks, everyday! lol.


6 comments:

  1. hehehe riley's starbuck black tea!!
    lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. sorry richie. susan answered first, but i accidentally deleted her comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh oh oh! it's some kind of tea!
    did i win?

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable! riley's smile is classic! I can almost hear him giggling. :) can't wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that first picture is soooo funny. i actually didnt even notice until you mentioned it and i gasped because riley went from cute to vulgar. hahaha. i hope you dont delete my comment >)

    ReplyDelete
  6. UPDATE YOUR F'IN BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete