Monday, June 7, 2010

A day in the life of golfers

My friend Alex loves to golf. And occasionally, I'll go with him to the range. No, I am not a golfer. I like going to the range once in a while when I feel stressed out. But I get more stressed because golf is soooo hard and I have neither the patience or strength for it. I can't seem to get the ball past the 1st flag. I don't know how many meters/yards that is, but my balls always seem to congregate next to it. And I love watching people at the range too. When I see their balls soar across the sky, it gives me this calm feeling. I know. I'm weird, right? And while we were at the range, I met Storm. Alex already knew Storm from golfing but it was my first time meeting him. Storm left his family in Korea to become a pro golfer, practices EVERY DAY, ALL NIGHT, likes to win and is 13! He's so mature for his age and has such a witty sense of humor I keep forgetting he's 13. Anyhoo, I fell in love with Storm the minute I met him and I seriously seriously can't wait to see him touring with the PGA. Yeah. He's that good.

After we finished off our buckets, we decided to go on the course. So excuse Alex's attire. Apparently you're not allowed on the green with jeans. Golf etiquette. Here are a few images from that gorgeous day. The light was just divine and I kept thinking how awesome it would be to do an e-session on the course. If any couples out there are looking to do an engagement session on the field, email me! I think it would be so cute!

westridge golf course la habra

westridge golf course la habra

westridge golf course la habra

westridge golf course la habra

westridge golf course la habra

westridge golf course la habra

haha. storm's so cute. here he is practicing his reaction for when he wins the majors.

westridge golf course la habra

westridge golf course la habra

westridge golf course la habra

westridge golf course la habra

westridge golf course la habra

westridge golf course la habra

westridge golf course la habra

westridge golf course la habra

westridge golf course la habra

westridge golf course la habra

westridge golf course la habra

westridge golf course la habra

westridge golf course la habra

westridge golf course la habra

2 comments:

  1. You have inspired me to take some picture of my Dad and brother playing golf. Love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete