Monday, June 29, 2009

Kasumi & Tyler with The Photo Attic

Last Thursday, I met up with The Photo Attic hosted by the ever so sweet and talented Kristi Klemens in Laguna Beach. Hands down, Kristi is one of the sweetest photographers I have met in this industry. Her work is truly fantastic and am so happy I got to meet a photographer that loves to share and help the community of photographers.

Kristi was kind enough to ask one of her clients to come and pose for us so that we can get more hands on experience. And when I met Kasumi and Tyler, I knew we were going to end with some fabulous shots.

Thanks to Kristi for setting up the shoot and thanks to the wonderful Kasumi & Tyler for taking the time to pose for us! You guys were so awesome. Okay. On to the images.


Photobucket

oh my. can they seriously be any more photogenic??? i just about died and went to photog heaven.
Photobucket

Photobucket

they make such a stunning couple.
Photobucket

Photobucket

:) love this one.
Photobucket

Photobucket

here is the lovely Kristi making sure everything is perfect.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

serioulsy. i think they should pursue modeling.
Photobucket

LOOOOOVE her smile!!!
Photobucket

i just love how feminine Kasumi is. she just exudes elegance.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this image is sizzling hot.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is sizzling hot too.
Photobucket

Photobucket

when i looked at my lcd screen after taking this shot, my heart just about skipped a beat. my favorite shot of the day.
Photobucket

Happy Monday folks!

4 comments:

  1. Those are some great shots. The earlier ones shot in the shade are fantastic, great lighting, my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    This is one of my favorites from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a beautiful job with these Connie, thanks for making my clients that much more happy! :)

    ReplyDelete